Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did a Bit of Pre-Ordering

So on my latest trip to the mall, I put down a few deposits on a couple of games that I will definitely be picking up: Spore and Fallout 3.

Which reminds me... I never did give my impressions of the Spore Creature Creator. This is because, after about a week of enjoyment, the game broke on me. Now, I cannot run the application without it crashing. Most frustrating.

If this experience taught me anything though, it's that EA needs to get a better tech support. Right now, they basically have you put in a question, and then if they feel like it, they might answer you. The bigger problem is that when I go to submit the question, the button refreshes the page and doesn't add your question. Again, most frustrating.

Still, I'll be picking up the game. Hopefully it'll work for me.


Also, I have previously mentioned my near-unhealthy excitement for Bethesda's latest creation. The free Nuka-Cola bottle opener I got with my pre-order certainly didn't help. Can this game just come out already?

No comments: